Tuesday, January 03, 2006

to pack or not to pack...

That is the question. So backpacking for the first month... so I don't want to take lots at all. But living in Albury, Australia for the next 5 months... So I'll want more than what I would take on strictly a backpacking trip. So really, what do I take? How prepared shoudl I be? And if I'm taking extra stuff and leave it in Sydney for the month I'm in NZ, then what is stopping me from taking a bigger bag of stuff to lock up for the month? AH! So confusing!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you should take the larger quantity of stuff and find a place to store it. If nothing else, the airport can provide storage, and you probably will really appreciate the extra stuff while you're there for the next 5 months - and possibly, eventually, the winter coat.

Anonymous said...

anne you rock