Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Hey Party People!

21 days until my accoutning final... not that I'm counting or anything. But this would be my last accounting class of my degree and that makes me VERY happy.

April 14th is almost upon us! And our routines are practicing extra hard. So if you are in the Regina area on the 14th of this month, let me know and I'll hook you up with the info you'll need to watch me dance! I know you're all thrilled.

And. THURSDAY!! is curling day!!! It is going to be a gong show! (I hope no one from work is reading this because I told them all I'm pro). I really have no idea how to curl. Not even a small clue. I know, I should be ashamed. What kind or born and bread Saskatchewanite am I?! Anyways, I'm, sure we'll win! But if not, we will by far have the best outfits!!! Yay us!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How was your "acoutning" final?
-Ryan