Wednesday, June 07, 2006

My Autum Birthday


Happy Birthday to me! Robyn prepared a yummy breakkie for me in the "breakfast nook". Yes, the first bagels I have had since January at home! Very hard to find in this country. Robyn has been looking since I arrived.
After church I went for morning tea with the ladies. This is Robyn's mom, sister, and Robyn herself! Such the tea party with the cups and saucers! So much fun. Best part was the "dainties"! Yummy!
Julie called while I was in Beechworth looking down this street. My birthday on a sunny autum day! Will that ever happen again??

After dinner in Three Monkey's Tavern. Noni, me, Shane, and Robyn. Dessert is about to arrive!!!

My birthday cake this year. Oh yeah, that was so good. Honey comb covered in chocolate on the top there. YUMMY!!! It was delivered with a sparkler!!

No comments: